The Framework is delivered by Invest Wirral, the single point of
contact service for business, and provides comprehensive business
support including access to finance, advice and project development
Invest Wirral delivers an extensive range of innovative investment support services that assist businesses to set up, grow and maintain competitiveness. Responding to the needs of businesses, these services have been enhanced and extended so that businesses that choose to base themselves in Wirral receive the very best advice, guidance and where appropriate, financial assistance to support your growth and sustainability.
The range of investment support services on offer include:
- Specialist industry sector advice and guidance from one of the Invest Wirral Relationship Managers
- An online business forum - Wirral Business Forum - providing opportunities for networking, procurement, inter-trading and collaboration together with a range of sector based events
- Supporting business growth for SMEs. Skilled private sector individuals will offer an intensive package of specialist support to improve main business areas such as strategy and vision, people and processes, customers / sales / marketing and raising finance in order for businesses to identify new opportunities and maximise their growth potential
- Micro Business Support. Wirral has a large percentage of small businesses which act as the backbone of the Borough's economy and so we have employed specialist advisors to work with those micro businesses to identify barriers to growth and support their development
- Social Enterprise Support. An enterprise hub will provide a focus for and the support and development of new and existing social enterprises. Services will include targeted advice and guidance to facilitate the development of the business, free access to meeting rooms, hot desks and workshops as well as drop-in clinics offering specialist advice
- Access to Finance. Capital grants are available to support businesses with viable and sustainable plans for growth. This could include a company choosing to locate in Wirral for the first time or an established business with a project to sustain or uplift their productivity and increase employment opportunities
The impact of these services will be regularly assessed to ensure that they meet the current and future needs of Wirral businesses and contribute to making Wirral one of the most business friendly and supportive Councils in the country.
To find out more about the support available in Wirral contact Invest Wirral on 0151 650 6915 or email email@example.com